Questions

Guest TGDxDrakoon

Guest TGDxDrakoon

Hello rubot.ovh,

i got some questions and hopefully somebody will answer.So first of all, I am about to rent the rbtool.

Is the viewer count consistent? So if i say i want 20 viewers in 10 minutes and then i rechead 10 minutes, will there be 20 viewers? And after 1 hour, will there be still 20 viewers?

I would pay extra, if you could give me monthly a list of 200 elite german ip adresses.

Yours sincerely,

Leo Thern

Guest Ernest

Около месяца не юзал Рубот, сейчас оплатил рубот и мои хорошие прокси, результаты странные, 
Смотрите, из 500 потоков в программе задейставанно 250-300 прокси и сильно скачет, 
когда включал Михер, то там идеально задействуют потоки и график пипец какой ровный, но зрителей нету. 

Как в последнее время дела обстоят ? 
Получать так мало зрителей вообще страшно за такие деньги, прокси не АВМ в разы лучше. 

Ваша программа обновляет прокси по URL и сбрасывает не рабочие ? 

Кстати тестил 3 разных удаленки все результаты 1 в 1 

Guest helodoto
1 час назад, Ernest сказал:

Около месяца не юзал Рубот, сейчас оплатил рубот и мои хорошие прокси, результаты странные, 
Смотрите, из 500 потоков в программе задейставанно 250-300 прокси и сильно скачет, 
когда включал Михер, то там идеально задействуют потоки и график пипец какой ровный, но зрителей нету. 

Как в последнее время дела обстоят ? 
Получать так мало зрителей вообще страшно за такие деньги, прокси не АВМ в разы лучше. 

Ваша программа обновляет прокси по URL и сбрасывает не рабочие ? 

Кстати тестил 3 разных удаленки все результаты 1 в 1 

Такая же проблема со зрителями для твича,пк грузится - зрителей нету. Потом ребутаю софт - тот же прокси лист,ставлю 500 потоков - крутит 2000 человек и софт крашится = шо происходит не могу понять

Guest TGDxDrakoon

But are the chatbots reliable/good? And are the names in the russia alphabet or in the normal alphabet? If the chatbots joined, are they listed in the viewerlist from the chat? rbtool got a proxylist of 80000, are they high or low quality?

And if I paid for 1000 Twitch prime, will there arrive exactly 1000 Twitch prime subscriptions?

22 часа назад, helodoto сказал:

Такая же проблема со зрителями для твича,пк грузится - зрителей нету. Потом ребутаю софт - тот же прокси лист,ставлю 500 потоков - крутит 2000 человек и софт крашится = шо происходит не могу понять

исходя из ваших логов вы используете прокси-лист из файла, значит в нем есть где-то пробел или неправильно прописан прокси, крашнутся не может, но ошибку выбить вполне

18 часов назад, TGDxDrakoon сказал:

But are the chatbots reliable/good? And are the names in the russia alphabet or in the normal alphabet? If the chatbots joined, are they listed in the viewerlist from the chat? rbtool got a proxylist of 80000, are they high or low quality?

And if I paid for 1000 Twitch prime, will there arrive exactly 1000 Twitch prime subscriptions?

Yes, the chat bots are joining in a chat, they write any phrase in any language, just read the guide https://rubot.ovh/chat_bot_twitch/

Yes if you bought 1,000 Prime arrive at exactly 1,000

Guest TGDxDrakoon

I mean, are the names of the chat bots themself in the russia alphabet or in the normal alphabet. And what about the 80000 proxy list. Are they high or low quality

Yours Sincerely,

Leo Thern

2 часа назад, TGDxDrakoon сказал:

I mean, are the names of the chat bots themself in the russia alphabet or in the normal alphabet. And what about the 80000 proxy list. Are they high or low quality

Yours Sincerely,

Leo Thern

is this a joke ? on the twitch there is no support for nicknames in Cyrillic