I AM INNOCENT STILL BANNED - sanjay.singh7727@gmail.com

Guest god knows

Guest god knows

@FortekAsk this Person to share the Screen Shot where I shared him Key and Password?? If he can proof. I will not question You. But how can you ban your client who has no mistake without even listening to his part.

I lost trust in you. Because I have always been so faithful and fan to your services. And I get this in return is really Heart-Breaking and a huge loss on me financially.

Last month I used VPS (purchased from www.hostomy.com) , may be someone stole my data from there. Since, I saw some unusual activities on my VPS and I realized that someone might be using my Rubot tool, where I stored the key and Password. That's why I stopped continuing on that VPS and invested in Tiger VPN .

I have never shared my key and passwords I am really shocked to see this. Something is wrong. Kindly change my Keys and passwords on urgent basis and transfer my a/c on this a/c.

Trust me sir, I am really amazed to see this. All I can say is GIVE ME THE PROOF THAT I AM WRONG. This is completely blind to trust any anonymous account without even asking him for proofs. 

Geralt Of Rivia
24 минуты назад, god knows сказал:

sir I am really tensed. I have not committed any mistake. Still this to me. 

премиум пароль в программе не сохраняется - значит похититель не мог его знать. но его мне скинули. это значит вы сами продали программу.

Guest god knows

I think someone stole the key from VPS and then selling it on my name. If you want any proves. I can show which VPS I was using and they provided me the password which I did not changed. @Geralt Of Rivia

Edited by god knows

Guest god knows

You are punishing me, when I am not at Fault ?. Just think of possibilities of leakage of keys as I mentioned. I know that I am right on my part and swear to GOD that I have not done anything wrong. WHY YOU DONT ASK THIS PERSON WHO IS SCAMMING MY NAME TO SHOW PROOF where I have shared the Passwords with him??? ASK HIM TO SHARE SCREEN SHOTS?? If he did, I will not question, But unless you should consider my Part of request. @Fortek @Geralt Of Rivia

Geralt Of Rivia
15 минут назад, god knows сказал:

You are punishing me, when I am not at Fault ?. Just think of possibilities of leakage of keys as I mentioned. I know that I am right on my part and swear to GOD that I have not done anything wrong. WHY YOU DONT ASK THIS PERSON WHO IS SCAMMING MY NAME TO SHOW PROOF where I have shared the Passwords with him??? ASK HIM TO SHARE SCREEN SHOTS?? If he did, I will not question, But unless you should consider my Part of request. @Fortek @Geralt Of Rivia

вы из Индии?

Geralt Of Rivia
Только что, god knows сказал:

everyone almost use paytm in India Sir @Geralt Of Rivia

обычно можно на таких сайтах держать 1 аккаунт на 1 человека.

Guest god knows

residential address?? MY name is Disha - I am a Girl. If you want my personals please ask what all you want ?? I will share in message.

Geralt Of Rivia
Только что, god knows сказал:

residential address?? MY name is Disha - I am a Girl. If you want my personals please ask what all you want ?? I will share in message.

нужен адресс аккаунта на paytm . 

Он примерно такой paytm-11111111@paytm

Geralt Of Rivia

и отправьте, так же адрес своего канала на ютуб туда же

8 минут назад, god knows сказал:

I am not getting you, what exactly you want?? I am sharing my personal number with you in Message you can connect with me on watsapp? @Geralt Of Rivia

Ты мошенник у тебя уже 3 мульти аккаунт , успокойся , амнистии не будет так же как и манибека 

Geralt Of Rivia
1 минуту назад, Relic сказал:

Ты мошенник у тебя уже 3 мульти аккаунт , успокойся , амнистии не будет так же как и манибека 

у нас вроде можно регать 2 раз, но после первого бана тебе отказано в поддержке. Я хз почему все так агрессивны.