Guest CuberZauum

Can anyone help me increase the viewing time of the viewers? As soon as Rubot starts to work, after 5/6 minutes the number of viewers is between 400 and 500 spectators. However, after reaching 400 or 500 viewers, in less than 2 minutes, the number of viewers suddenly drops from 400 to 120. I would like to know how I can increase the viewing time on the livestream, for example after reaching 400 viewers, the bot keeps working but the number of viewers does not drop dramatically, it just keeps keeping the number of viewers between 400 and 500, does anyone know how to help me with this?

Guest DJ GAMER
1 minute ago, CuberZauum said:

Can anyone help me increase the viewing time of the viewers? As soon as Rubot starts to work, after 5/6 minutes the number of viewers is between 400 and 500 spectators. However, after reaching 400 or 500 viewers, in less than 2 minutes, the number of viewers suddenly drops from 400 to 120. I would like to know how I can increase the viewing time on the livestream, for example after reaching 400 viewers, the bot keeps working but the number of viewers does not drop dramatically, it just keeps keeping the number of viewers between 400 and 500, does anyone know how to help me with this?

you have youtube premium pack ?

Guest CuberZauum

I just have this package here: https://rubot.ovh/store/product/8-rbtools/

I still don't have the Youtube Premium package or the Youtube-Ultra Mode package

For me to solve this question of the short time that the viewers remain on the livestream and for me to increase the viewing time of the viewers, do I necessarily need https://rubot.ovh/store/product/39-premium-pack-for-youtube  ?????

Guest DJ GAMER

I just have this package here: https://rubot.ovh/store/product/8-rbtools/

I still don't have the Youtube Premium package or the Youtube-Ultra Mode package

For me to solve this question of the short time that the viewers remain on the livestream and for me to increase the viewing time of the viewers, do I necessarily need https://rubot.ovh/store/product/39-premium-pack-for-youtube  ?????

yes you have to get one of this pack .

youtube premium pack upto 2000 viewers 

youtube ultra pack upto 10000 viewers .

Guest CuberZauum

Ahh, I noticed, so if I buy the Youtube Premium package, will viewers of livestream on YouTube no longer drop dramatically and suddenly from 400 to 120? They will remain between 1000 and 2000 viewers without falling dramatically right?

Or if I buy the Youtube premium package, the viewers will continue to drop dramatically, but the number of viewers on livestream will be higher?

Guest CuberZauum

Ahh understood, thanks for explaining me!
I thought that with the Youtube Premium package there would also be drastically dropping viewers and that the only difference would be the number of viewers attending the livestream between 1000 and 2000

Now that I know that the Youtube Premium package offers constant viewers, without drastic falls, I will be happy to buy this package

However, I would also like to know if for the Youtube Premium package I will need really good proxies or if I can continue to use the same proxies I use?

I am aware that the really good and functional proxies turn out to be quite expensive. I who have the proxies service here at Rubot, will it be that with the youtube premium package and the proxies service here at rubot will I get a good result in the duration of the spectators and also in the drastic falls of viewers?

Guest DJ GAMER

admin says - YOUTUBE has become picky about proxies, Rubot Proxies are temporarily not suitable for your tasks. 

use premium pack with premium proxies .

premium pack always better then the normal pack .

Guest CuberZauum

No problem! Thank you very much for answering me and helping me with all my questions. I will buy the Youtube Premium package and use proxies that work well!

Can you tell me where I can find the best proxies for Rubot to use on Youtube?

Guest DJ GAMER

No problem! Thank you very much for answering me and helping me with all my questions. I will buy the Youtube Premium package and use proxies that work well!

Can you tell me where I can find the best proxies for Rubot to use on Youtube?

try awmproxy & rsocks 

Guest CuberZauum

Thanks for showing me the best sites to buy the proxies, can you tell me which will be the best package of proxies to keep over 1000 viewers more than 30 minutes on livestream?

Geralt Of Rivia
1 час назад, CuberZauum сказал:

Ahh understood, thanks for explaining me!
I thought that with the Youtube Premium package there would also be drastically dropping viewers and that the only difference would be the number of viewers attending the livestream between 1000 and 2000

Now that I know that the Youtube Premium package offers constant viewers, without drastic falls, I will be happy to buy this package

However, I would also like to know if for the Youtube Premium package I will need really good proxies or if I can continue to use the same proxies I use?

I am aware that the really good and functional proxies turn out to be quite expensive. I who have the proxies service here at Rubot, will it be that with the youtube premium package and the proxies service here at rubot will I get a good result in the duration of the spectators and also in the drastic falls of viewers?

с довольно херовыми проксями прем работает отлично. не парься

Geralt Of Rivia
34 минуты назад, CuberZauum сказал:

I'm glad you tell me that even with bad proxies it works well! I know that many of the sites that sell proxies sell at a very high price...

многие используют с премом рубот прокси за 300 рублей.

Guest CuberZauum

If I use the rubot proxies in the Youtube Premium version of Rubot will I have a long time of viewers on livestream? Will I have over 1300 people watching livestream with Youtube Premium and using rubot proxies?

I already have the rubot proxies service, I bought it for 300 RUB (€ 3.40) but what I wanted to know was if I, when using the rubot proxies service with the Youtube premium version, will have a constant watching without falling dramatically? Will it be possible to have more than 1300 people watching the live for more than 30 minutes in a row?

Geralt Of Rivia
Только что, CuberZauum сказал:

If I use the rubot proxies in the Youtube Premium version of Rubot will I have a long time of viewers on livestream? Will I have over 1300 people watching livestream with Youtube Premium and using rubot proxies?

I already have the rubot proxies service, I bought it for 300 RUB (€ 3.40) but what I wanted to know was if I, when using the rubot proxies service with the Youtube premium version, will have a constant watching without falling dramatically? Will it be possible to have more than 1300 people watching the live for more than 30 minutes in a row?

они точно не будут скакать вверх, а потом вниз. если использовать дедик сервер, то должно быть 1500 зрителей.

Guest CuberZauum

Ahh, I understand perfectly, but I will only have 1500 watching if I have Rubot Youtube Premium, the rubot proxy service and still a dedicated server, right?

I have to have these 3 things so that I can reach over 1500 people watching the livestream on youtube, right?

Can you tell me where I get this dedicated server so that I can have at least 1500 people watching?

Geralt Of Rivia

37 минут назад, CuberZauum сказал:

Ahh, I understand perfectly, but I will only have 1500 watching if I have Rubot Youtube Premium, the rubot proxy service and still a dedicated server, right?

I have to have these 3 things so that I can reach over 1500 people watching the livestream on youtube, right?

Can you tell me where I get this dedicated server so that I can have at least 1500 people watching?

Пользуюсь дедиками тут и тут KVM HDD Cuprum Plus (3 СPU/3 GB RAM/40 GB HDD vm6 EU1) - и подобный.

Вы можете использовать аналоги для Вашей страны. WINDOWS 2019 server. На него установите всё что нужно для работы программы и пользуйтесь.

Geralt Of Rivia

Для ютуба отлично подойдет по второй ссылке. 3 СPU/3 GB RAM/40 GB HDD vm6 EU1 - этот тариф. Европа лучше всего.

Guest CuberZauum

Wow thank you so much for recommending me good accommodations for the program to work well

Can you send me the direct link to buy the dedicated server? So it will be easier for me instead of looking for the 3 СPU / 3 GB RAM / 40 GB HDD vm6 EU1 server

Geralt Of Rivia
2 минуты назад, CuberZauum сказал:

Wow thank you so much for recommending me good accommodations for the program to work well

Can you send me the direct link to buy the dedicated server? So it will be easier for me instead of looking for the 3 СPU / 3 GB RAM / 40 GB HDD vm6 EU1 server

Так не выйдет. Там не сложно. Главное берите windows 2019.

Guest CuberZauum

I've seen and already know which one to buy, orbigated by referring me to these hosting companies, I'll do everything as you said, use windows 2019, install all the components and that's it!

If I use rubot on the dedicated server, will I have to add the dedicated server's IP somewhere on the rubot website? When I bought it I asked for the IP of my internet, give me my question if it will work on the dedicated server

Geralt Of Rivia
25 минут назад, CuberZauum сказал:

I've seen and already know which one to buy, orbigated by referring me to these hosting companies, I'll do everything as you said, use windows 2019, install all the components and that's it!

If I use rubot on the dedicated server, will I have to add the dedicated server's IP somewhere on the rubot website? When I bought it I asked for the IP of my internet, give me my question if it will work on the dedicated server

https://rubot.ovh/clients/purchases/ в покупках

Guest CuberZauum

I didn't even know that I could change the IP that we have to set when buying Rubot, thank you very much for helping me!

In the next few days I will buy a dedicated server on ihor.online with windows 19 and Rubot's Youtube Premium so that I can get more than 1500 people online in my livestream