I paid for lifetime subscription a few years ago but I don't have access for some reason?

Guest nightzlifezz

Guest nightzlifezz

I paid for a lifetime subscription of rubot tools 3 years ago and for some reason I don't have access to the download or certain pages in the forum. Probably because I have been inactive for a while.

Please fix this issue, I remember having the same issue in 2018.

Also I've noticed you now do Youtube Premium and Youtube ultra packages, is that included with the lifetime RBTools or is that a complete different tool?

If you could please be kind to enough to explain that would be great thanks.

8 минут назад, nightzlifezz сказал:

I paid for a lifetime subscription of rubot tools 3 years ago and for some reason I don't have access to the download or certain pages in the forum. Probably because I have been inactive for a while.

Also I've noticed you now do Youtube Premium and Youtube ultra packages, is that included with the lifetime RBTools or is that a complete different tool?

Найдите чек оплаты , вышлите админу , ЮТУБ премиум и ультра не входить отдельный модуль , все цены в рубот шопе

Guest nightzlifezz
1 минуту назад, Relic сказал:

Find a payment receipt, send to admin, YouTube premium and ultra do not include a separate module, all prices are in the rubot shop

Ok thanks, I see the purchase is in paid bills if that helps, I sent a message to Fortek with the date and order number a few days ago but he hasn't responded. Was hoping maybe one of you guys could help?

18 минут назад, nightzlifezz сказал:

Ok thanks, I see the purchase is in paid bills if that helps, I sent a message to Fortek with the date and order number a few days ago but he hasn't responded. Was hoping maybe one of you guys could help?

У модератора нет таких прав, ожидайте , все сделает ??

Guest nightzlifezz
12/31/2020 в 6:50 PM, Relic сказал:

The moderator does not have such rights, expect everything will do ??

Do you know when Fortek will be online next? If you could let him know for me do would be great thanks. Can't wait to be using this tool again.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nightzlifezz
12/31/2020 в 6:50 PM, Relic сказал:

The moderator does not have such rights, expect everything will do ??

I still haven't had a response from Fortek whats going on??

31.12.2020 в 21:18, nightzlifezz сказал:

Благодарю за ожидание. Продукт восстановлен. Тема закрыта.