Rubot Reseller Scammer Founded @CuberZauum, Tried to scam/resell 50$ Paypal. Proofs posted in attachments

Guest iiLLuMiNaTTii

Guest iiLLuMiNaTTii

Rubot Software Reseller scammer spotted. Was Selling for 50$ paypal when i asked him to show Live bot proof to some random stream for 10 mins he turned off after 2 mins and when i said i wont buy if you dont show me, then he started giving slangs which his family taught him. Then he also tried to threat me regarding my ip address

Admins kindly ban @CuberZauum and revoke his rubot licens. People like them resell and scam around

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by iiLLuMiNaTTii
incomplete

Guest CuberZauum

I already sent a private message to fortek talking about this subject, I will wait for the answer, because I volunteered to help this individual with his doubts about the rubot base software, he asked for my license and the rubot software but I I denied you. Obviously it would never pass because I know it banned, I am not a slowdown, nor to make a website in conditions I know, much less to make a program so sophisticated and specific for this. If you want I can also show you the whole conversation I have with you, but I show the conversation from the beginning to the end and not only those parts you gave as evidence to demonstrate that you are right. After I denied him the license he just got angry and tried to do this scheme with me. I guarantee I never passed my license or software

@Geralt Of Rivia

Guest CuberZauum

Apparently you still didn't realize I would never pass my things on to you regardless of whether you were going to send me money or not.  You are making a scandal because of this, this is not the first time you have tried to plot a member of the Rubot community, a member had already told me about you so I also wanted to see how far you were going.  I tried to help you in relation to your Rubot Software questions, now are you jealous?  this is not beautiful and uglier it is trying to find an excuse for the moderators and admins for the community members to be without the tools since you don't have them unfortunately 

Edited by CuberZauum

Guest iiLLuMiNaTTii

Hahaha your excuse doesn't make any sense. Infact mods can check my inbox that i never texted anybody else rather than you. This even proofs that you were not even trying to resell infact wanted to scam the whole amount. Go get a life dude!

Вот, что я понял.Пишу для русских: Чел хотел кинуть на 50$ другого чела, а тот обиделся и пришёл на форум жаловаться, что ему пытались передпродать софт.

Если софт не передавался в другие руки, то не за что банить чела, но нужно взять его под особый контроль. Не красиво обманывать людей на деньги, прикрываясь софтом, это портит репутацию форума.

А для хитрожопых напомню:

Сайт является официальным магазином по продаже. У нас нет агентов и мы не распространяем наше ПО через социальные сети. Если вы используете нелегальные версии программы - ваши сообщения и темы будут удаляться и выдаваться бан. 

Guest CuberZauum

So if you want I can share everything from my computer for the moderator or admin to see that I am no reseller or scammer.  If that is necessary, I accept it because I really have nothing to hide.  You were just upset because I have something you don't have, just that.  This led you to take this attitude towards me.  As I said in my first reply to this topic, I already sent a message to fortek to talk about this situation.  If necessary, I make my computer available to the admin to see if there is evidence of anything, I can even open conversations on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram and WhatsApp, if I really need to, I even show all the apps I have to really see that I am none.  scammer or reseller, you are simply making a mess without any logic.  I did not get to pass the license or the software, nor ever would I ever make the forum have a bad reputation, in fact quite the contrary, if something works it is because it deserves merit, the rubot base software for YT works perfectly!  And now in these last days I await an answer from fortek because my YouTube Premium Rubot is not working.  One more thing, don't be upset because I refused to pass the files on!  Be honest and pay for the work that the creators of Rubot Software did!  If something is done it deserves merit and those people who are selling products that they didn't make themselves, altered programs, it just shows that they are not really up to Rubot's software and need to see the code

Guest iiLLuMiNaTTii

You were clearly trying to take 50$ paypal from me for the software. Moreover once i told i will report you to admin and make a post you tried to threaten me by telling you have my ip address and used slang/cuss words. Admin/Mods i can give screenshots if needed screenrecording also

Guest CuberZauum

Yes, I confirm that I said I had your IP but I did not threaten you, obviously we have to take this into account, but do whatever you want, if any moderator or administrator takes this case into consideration so that an action can be taken, so there, with great pleasure my availability to make a video call conference in which I can show my computer so that they can analyze it, including conversations on social networks and other apps. I didn't pass my license or the software to you so again stop making a scandal because I didn't pass any files to you.
Do the following now, nobody clearly forbids you but since you have so many questions about rubot software, why not buy the software and do all the tests you want and in case of any problems, of course the admins and moderators will be willing to help you can!

Дело рассмотрел. Пострадавших нет, лицензия не была раскрыта. @CuberZauum получает предупреждение, но не бан. @iiLLuMiNaTTii в интернете полно демо-версий rbtools - можете скачивать и проверять, если понравится то ждем на форуме. Тему закрываю.