I want to buy Rbtool but i have one question

Guest papachicken93

Guest papachicken93

Hi guys, sorry i'm really new at these.

I would love to buy RBtools but does it work for Youtube live for this moment? and what else it can do on Youtube?

and if i pay for the RBtools does the license are lifetime and i can get update frequently for free?

Is there any Facebook gaming boost viewers also?

I'm having a dificult time because the language barrier :( 

Guest CuberZauum

Hey hello, welcome to the Forum, I myself as a member should not even apologize because I don't belong to the Staff of this forum but well let's talk about your questions!

The best choice for this moment will be the Rubot base software:
https://rubot.ovh/store/product/8-rbtools/

As far as I know it's still working for livestreams on Youtube! I only work with Youtube and at the moment your only option is to buy Rubot's base software because at this moment the forum administration is trying many serious problems in the development of ULTRA, not to mention also the lack of confidence that the forum demonstrates to the members but that's another story and we're not here to talk about it :)

You when buying the rubot base software you will find modules like Twitch for example and among other modules too but I am not sure if they work, I just know that the only one that is working is the normal Youtube module that already comes in the Rubot base software

When you buy the rubot base software the license will be for 1 year, so when that time expires, you will have to buy again.
In the period that you have the rubot base software, if the Youtube algorithm changes it is obvious that the rubot software will undergo changes, if this happens I advise you to always be aware of the forum because you will always find people with the same problems and issues related to the software , but the answer is yes, as long as you have rubot based software, you will receive updates

Regarding Facebook I also think it is not working but it is a matter of you trying!

I am sorry that you are going through a bad time but here is my help!

Just one more county! When you buy the rubot software I advise you to write another topic saying that you bought the software and also say in that topic the ID of the purchase!

If you want to buy the Rubot proxies, I tell you now that it’s not bad, I even recommend the rubot proxies because they are very useful and have a very good duration when using the normal YouTube module in the Rubot base software than the proxies that you find for free on the internet

Guest papachicken93
18 hours ago, CuberZauum said:

Hey hello, welcome to the Forum, I myself as a member should not even apologize because I don't belong to the Staff of this forum but well let's talk about your questions!

The best choice for this moment will be the Rubot base software:
https://rubot.ovh/store/product/8-rbtools/

As far as I know it's still working for livestreams on Youtube! I only work with Youtube and at the moment your only option is to buy Rubot's base software because at this moment the forum administration is trying many serious problems in the development of ULTRA, not to mention also the lack of confidence that the forum demonstrates to the members but that's another story and we're not here to talk about it :)

You when buying the rubot base software you will find modules like Twitch for example and among other modules too but I am not sure if they work, I just know that the only one that is working is the normal Youtube module that already comes in the Rubot base software

When you buy the rubot base software the license will be for 1 year, so when that time expires, you will have to buy again.
In the period that you have the rubot base software, if the Youtube algorithm changes it is obvious that the rubot software will undergo changes, if this happens I advise you to always be aware of the forum because you will always find people with the same problems and issues related to the software , but the answer is yes, as long as you have rubot based software, you will receive updates

Regarding Facebook I also think it is not working but it is a matter of you trying!

I am sorry that you are going through a bad time but here is my help!

Just one more county! When you buy the rubot software I advise you to write another topic saying that you bought the software and also say in that topic the ID of the purchase!

If you want to buy the Rubot proxies, I tell you now that it’s not bad, I even recommend the rubot proxies because they are very useful and have a very good duration when using the normal YouTube module in the Rubot base software than the proxies that you find for free on the internet

Hello to good man!, 

Thank you so much for your explaination i really appreciated!

now i'm clear but i have an obstacle regarding the payment method. i'm from indonesia, i do have visa cc but i don't know why its always error to be use on the available payment method -..- i thought there is paypall as a payment method. but that's my personal issue i guessed so please ignore it.

last question would be, does the live youtube boost view can affect my watchtime on youtube? or it just like an idle views?

can it also work as a bot comment on youtube live?

thank you and i hope u can help me again this time

Guest CuberZauum

Hello again!
Well, I'm proud to have been able to help you!

The payment methods here on the forum are weird but I advise you to pay by bitcoin, it's easy and safe!

Yes of course! It will obviously increase watch time!

In relation to the comment bot for Youtube, you will only get this function if you buy an ULTRA package that at the moment is not even working due to the lack of incoeirence on the part of the staff of the forum

Any question does not exist in questioning me! In whatever I know and can help I will gladly do it

@papachicken93

Оплата через PayPal не принимается, в связи с ее ограниченной работой на территории Российской Федерации. Для зарубежных пользователей доступна только оплата Биткоинами.

Guest papachicken93

thank's a lot fo u guys explaination. it's really clear now. 

i would buy using bitcoin then. but i have two questions left

1. how many viewers maximum i push on yt live using Rbtool?

2. for facebook gaming boost live, when it's gonna be if i may know? or it's available work now?

Edited by papachicken93

Guest papachicken93
On 2/4/2021 at 6:41 AM, Fortek said:

@papachicken93

Оплата через PayPal не принимается, в связи с ее ограниченной работой на территории Российской Федерации. Для зарубежных пользователей доступна только оплата Биткоинами.

i already purchased and sent direct message to you with order number. please proceed it ;)