Stable views

Guest Chro

So here is my problem. I started to use rubot with free proxies which gave me 200-300 even sometimes it was stable from 500-600 then i realized that i have to buy private proxies for faster and higher views. So i bought the first proxy http from proxyscrape then it gave me 700 views but it was dropping to 200 after few mins then they told me that website is trash so i tried two other websites and gave me the same results. The last one that i tried was AWM 20k proxies(50 threads-3 mins update) it gave me 1.1k views BUT again after few mins it dropped down to 200 then people told me use youtube premium. I tried that with cookies and still the same problem. Now my question. What's the problem of this? Is rubot just a bad application or am i doing something wrong? If im doing something wrong then plz HELP

19 минут назад, Chro сказал:

So here is my problem. I started to use rubot with free proxies which gave me 200-300 even sometimes it was stable from 500-600 then i realized that i have to buy private proxies for faster and higher views. So i bought the first proxy http from proxyscrape then it gave me 700 views but it was dropping to 200 after few mins then they told me that website is trash so i tried two other websites and gave me the same results. The last one that i tried was AWM 20k proxies(50 threads-3 mins update) it gave me 1.1k views BUT again after few mins it dropped down to 200 then people told me use youtube premium. I tried that with cookies and still the same problem. Now my question. What's the problem of this? Is rubot just a bad application or am i doing something wrong? If im doing something wrong then plz HELP

Для большего количества вам требуется https://rubot.ovh/store/product/46-youtube-ultra-modul/

But i saw people saying its not working yet. So my question is. Is it working youtbe ultra now? Also if i buy ultra are you going to give me accounts Cookies with the pack? Or i have to buy them from somewhere else?also do i need to buy private proxies for this?

Edited by Chro

Guest CuberZauum

There are still a lot of people complaining and having doubts about ULTRA, until the doubts are clarified and I ask them, I advise you not to buy because there are people who compare good proxies with a load above 1000 threads and even so the program shows defects, everything indicates that ULTRA is not stable at the moment

1 minute ago, CuberZauum said:

There are still a lot of people complaining and having doubts about ULTRA, until the doubts are clarified and I ask them, I advise you not to buy because there are people who compare good proxies with a load above 1000 threads and even so the program shows defects, everything indicates that ULTRA is not stable at the moment

Cool thanks for the information. But if i buy ultra are they going to provide me with the account documents and everything? Or i have to buy accounts from diff erent places? Also what happens if i use ultra module with free proxies?

Guest CuberZauum

No problem, in what I can help I am willing to do it willingly!

Yes! If you buy ULTRA you will receive all the necessary information for you to be in compliance

ULTRA was launched very recently and due to that there are still many doubts and problems!

I advise you to buy Rubot proxies, they are always better than the free ones you find on the internet

Guest Nick23XX

@Ardrian Nathaniel same problem i have too, it shows 1 proxy, but i've tried older version of rubbot where surprisely it shows 4320 proxy wich is normal, but the viewbots doesnt start or work... i need help also guys. ( i've been using this for almost 2 years ) but in the past worked simple and good.