Help me..

Guest papachicken93

Guest papachicken93

I purchased RBTool already, it's almost a month but i wonder to use it wisely for Twitch and i have RDP server to run the program.

where can i get premium proxy for Twitch that 100% work? is it neccessary also to have the chatbot to look more legit? and how to use it then?

sorry i'm new in these field

Guest papachicken93

the reason no body reply it because i put "i purchased already".

maybe i should put "I have money, and i want to buy". like before, my post always get replied.

why so hard to get replied when u bought the product and fast to get replied when you do a pre-sale question :(

Geralt Of Rivia
13.02.2021 в 11:52, papachicken93 сказал:

I purchased RBTool already, it's almost a month but i wonder to use it wisely for Twitch and i have RDP server to run the program.

where can i get premium proxy for Twitch that 100% work? is it neccessary also to have the chatbot to look more legit? and how to use it then?

sorry i'm new in these field

купите прокси в интернете. рубот их поддерживает.

Guest papachicken93
14 hours ago, Geralt Of Rivia said:

buy a proxy on the internet. Rubot supports them.

i know in the forum there is awm proxy or else. but i've read the comment and other thread saying it's not that worth to use premium proxy because it cost similiar result as free one. also i had a dilema between choose ultra module or twitch bot. i want to buy ultra but seems there is some problem recently but some say its work. and thats 100% more confusing -..-

back to proxy issue. i did live with 300 live peak on youtube. but after live, it show my total view only 10. is that how Rbtool works or it because i use free proxy?

Geralt Of Rivia
5 часов назад, papachicken93 сказал:

back to proxy issue. i did live with 300 live peak on youtube. but after live, it show my total view only 10. is that how Rbtool works or it because i use free proxy?

нет. Видимо ваши ролики пока еще не ранжируются. если вы только начали стримить, то такая проблема будет пол месяца где то..

Guest papachicken93
On 2/15/2021 at 5:38 PM, Geralt Of Rivia said:

not. Apparently your videos are not yet ranked. if you just started streaming, then this problem will be half a month somewhere ..

i start streaming more than 3 months but using rbtool its a couple weeks. can u tell me the problem you talk about before? i think i need some ideas about it :(

Geralt Of Rivia
6 часов назад, papachicken93 сказал:

i start streaming more than 3 months but using rbtool its a couple weeks. can u tell me the problem you talk about before? i think i need some ideas about it :(

вы попадете в категорию в которой у Вас стрим?
привет такой https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjkem1Rik-q4xKeETu9geUw/live

В подобном месте есть Ваш стрим?

Geralt Of Rivia
1 час назад, papachicken93 сказал:

i'm afraid no. what is that mean if i may know? maybe u can help

Вы проверяли раздел со своей игрок когда стрим онлайн? Через 30 мин стрим там появляется

Guest papachicken93
1 hour ago, Geralt Of Rivia said:

Have you checked the section with your player when streaming online? After 30 minutes, the stream appears there

i checked the gaming category with specific game name but i'm not even there even live for 1 hour with 300 views. the other guy who with 20 views showed there. maybe as i mentioned before, the Rbtool just giving views number like idle but it never counted as watchtime or else. 

Geralt Of Rivia
1 час назад, papachicken93 сказал:

i checked the gaming category with specific game name but i'm not even there even live for 1 hour with 300 views. the other guy who with 20 views showed there. maybe as i mentioned before, the Rbtool just giving views number like idle but it never counted as watchtime or else. 

Реальные подписчики есть?

Я полностью пустой канал вводил в эти категории за 2 недели. С обычной накруткой. Без према и ультры

Guest papachicken93
1 hour ago, Geralt Of Rivia said:

Do you have real subscribers?

I entered a completely empty channel into these categories in 2 weeks. With the usual wrapping. Without prema and ultra

I do have 100% real and legit Subscriber but not big one. do you think youtube did something to me for botting?

so you are saying that Rbtool supposed to be can count as a watchtime and can put you into the categories?