A question about RuBotTools

Guest smgeek

6 часов назад, smgeek сказал:

I just bought this bot for YouTube Live Watchers and I need to know if I can use it on multiple computers, because I have 3 + one VPS.

yes, you can

21 час назад, admin сказал:

yes, you can

Also can you tell me why after one hour all the watchers drop? Tested with public proxies also with private IPV6 proxies.

I think I know what is the problem.... this bot didn't have integrated human gestures (scroll, clicks)...or maybe I'm wrong

1 час назад, Ronaldinho11 сказал:

I see that you have a service of socks5 proxies around 100$ (6500 rub) . You can guarantee 1000k watchers with them ?

this proxies for twitch

Can you update the bot to add our own proxy sources list?

Also when the bot is running, an option for the bot for auto renew proxy list by scrapping the proxy sources,and in this way we can always have fresh rotating proxies.

Opening multiple bots with multiple proxy list is a lot of work to do.

If you can integrate that, only 2 bots can do the job, one for https and one for socks.

11 часов назад, smgeek сказал:

Можете ли вы обновить бота, чтобы добавить список собственных прокси-источников?

Также, когда бот запущен, опция для бота для автоматического обновления списка прокси-серверов путем утилизации прокси-источников, и таким образом у нас всегда могут быть новые вращающиеся прокси.

Открытие нескольких ботов с несколькими списками прокси - это много работы.

Если вы можете интегрировать это, только 2 бота могут выполнить эту работу, одну для https и одну для носков.

i answer in pm