Обновление Rubot 7.3.0.0 .Net 5 Edition

Admin

Guest kamaz10
14.04.2021 в 23:43, Fortek сказал:

в лс, насчет динамических адресов сделаю маску провайдера

у меня тоже динамический

Guest dod13
14.04.2021 в 21:59, Fortek сказал:

Восстановлен таймер обновления прокси по URL - обнова накатывается после закрытия всех открытых окон, далее через лаунчер открываем и тестим

Как я понимаю на ультре обновление прокси не работает.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Geralt Of Rivia
27 минут назад, dod13 сказал:

Как я понимаю на ультре обновление прокси не работает.

Screenshot_2.jpg

да

Guest dod13
21 минуту назад, Geralt Of Rivia сказал:

да

А когда сделают что бы на ультре были, авто обновление проксей по таймеру ?

Geralt Of Rivia
36 минут назад, dod13 сказал:

А когда сделают что бы на ультре были, авто обновление проксей по таймеру ?

в сл обнове ультры походу

Guest guneydemir

You can add timer for viewers. Example , if i start now , it will be stop after 24 hour or smthngs.

Also web panel should be more cool. Its not working now , good luck.

Guest fusion

Got everything working with the new launcher. All I was missing was the dotnet link was broken when I downloaded this a few days ago. I hunted in desperation to get this working asap and found a mirror for dnet 5.0.0 (didn't work). The Microsoft page and links are working now, so I grabbed what I believe to be the appropriate version which is dnet 5.0.5 and everything is working great. I'm currently running this 24/7 on a rdp running windows server x64. Thanks for the great work. I'm new to RB. I'm currently using 80 threads with proxies that rotate every 10 minutes. Viewers are stable and perfect. If anyone has any advice to improve on what I've learned so far, please let me know. Thanks!

Edited by fusion

Geralt Of Rivia
1 час назад, fusion сказал:

Got everything working with the new launcher. All I was missing was the dotnet link was broken when I downloaded this a few days ago. I hunted in desperation to get this working asap and found a mirror for dnet 5.0.0 (didn't work). The Microsoft page and links are working now, so I grabbed what I believe to be the appropriate version which is dnet 5.0.5 and everything is working great. I'm currently running this 24/7 on a rdp running windows server x64. Thanks for the great work. I'm new to RB. I'm currently using 80 threads with proxies that rotate every 10 minutes. Viewers are stable and perfect. If anyone has any advice to improve on what I've learned so far, please let me know. Thanks!

Отлично, что у Вас всё работает.

Вот не надо закрывать автоматически, уйдешь куда нить, стрим перезапущен ... накрутки нет

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DandF

Can you add Euro method paymant in WebMoney? Users from EU can't exchange money for WMR.