Удержание в статистике, купить под ключ.

Guest VASKOV лучшее

Guest VASKOV лучшее

Добрый день, подскажите, какое сейчас удержание в статистике на Ultra module? Я могу просто купить под ключ чтобы мне дали сервер, прокси, акки, куки? 

Geralt Of Rivia
6 минут назад, VASKOV лучшее сказал:

Добрый день, подскажите, какое сейчас удержание в статистике на Ultra module? Я могу просто купить под ключ чтобы мне дали сервер, прокси, акки, куки? 

Вы можете купить программу и модуль, а после этого связаться со мной, я помогу со всем остальным

Guest CuberZauum

@VASKOV лучшееRight now ULTRA is not offering almost anything, it just makes the number of spectators go up, that's all.
When you finish the livestream, then the views disappear and don't even count, at this point I suggest you just buy Rubot Simple, it's the only one that's working and even so it's not 100% working.
With ULTRA, even if you have 100,000 cookies, it won't change anything as Rubot only gives 1k (1000 viewers) maximum

That's why I recommend you to just buy Simple, ULTRA for now is just a waste of money, even if you upgrade to ULTRA, ULTRA doesn't work properly.. Sounds like a joke doesn't it? Because the problem is that I'm really serious :(

Geralt Of Rivia
3 часа назад, CuberZauum сказал:

@VASKOV лучшееRight now ULTRA is not offering almost anything, it just makes the number of spectators go up, that's all.
When you finish the livestream, then the views disappear and don't even count, at this point I suggest you just buy Rubot Simple, it's the only one that's working and even so it's not 100% working.
With ULTRA, even if you have 100,000 cookies, it won't change anything as Rubot only gives 1k (1000 viewers) maximum

That's why I recommend you to just buy Simple, ULTRA for now is just a waste of money, even if you upgrade to ULTRA, ULTRA doesn't work properly.. Sounds like a joke doesn't it? Because the problem is that I'm really serious :(

Ты 1 не доволен

Geralt Of Rivia
52 минуты назад, CuberZauum сказал:

@Geralt Of Rivia What do you mean I'm not happy?
ULTRA still doesn't work properly, is there any harm in my saying that?

я говорю, что она даже судя по твоим скринам работает лучше чем я ожидал судя по твоим рассказам. VIDiq показывает, что ты продвигаешься в топе по кучи тегов. Кто при этом виноват, что эти запросы в поиск люди не вписывают? ты стримишь казики или крипто стримы - очевидно, что в мире идиотов много, но не факт, что они сами будут искать способ проебать деньги. Уж соре, что твой стрим 100% людей которые заходят на YT не получают в рекомендациях. Так ты бы конечно получил 10000000000000000000 просмотров.

• Thanks 1

Guest CuberZauum
21 minutes ago, Geralt Of Rivia said:

я говорю, что она даже судя по твоим скринам работает лучше чем я ожидал судя по твоим рассказам. VIDiq показывает, что ты продвигаешься в топе по кучи тегов. Кто при этом виноват, что эти запросы в поиск люди не вписывают? ты стримишь казики или крипто стримы - очевидно, что в мире идиотов много, но не факт, что они сами будут искать способ проебать деньги. Уж соре, что твой стрим 100% людей которые заходят на YT не получают в рекомендациях. Так ты бы конечно получил 10000000000000000000 просмотров.

@Geralt Of Rivia What do you mean GEralt? Are you saying no one searches for the "TheDonato" query?
Try searching the search volume of the query "TheDonato", now will you say that no one searches for this on YT?
Since ULTRA works for you, help me then...
I would like you to help me so that my livestream is recommended to everyone since you are wanting to say that ULTRA works..
Of course people enter these queries, you can search yourself and see how many people write "TheDonato" per minute, then you can no longer use the excuse that no one searches for this query
If you don't mind I would like to get your help so I can be successful using ULTRA

Geralt Of Rivia
6 минут назад, CuberZauum сказал:

@Geralt Of Rivia What do you mean GEralt? Are you saying no one searches for the "TheDonato" query?
Try searching the search volume of the query "TheDonato", now will you say that no one searches for this on YT?
Since ULTRA works for you, help me then...
I would like you to help me so that my livestream is recommended to everyone since you are wanting to say that ULTRA works..
Of course people enter these queries, you can search yourself and see how many people write "TheDonato" per minute, then you can no longer use the excuse that no one searches for this query
If you don't mind I would like to get your help so I can be successful using ULTRA

ровно 0 запросов

1.jpg

Geralt Of Rivia

Представляешь, первые строчки Ютуб отдают ютуб каналу с таким названием. и у него 25 000 000 подписчиков. Охрененный тег ты выбил и пытаешься его в топ загнать... ну MLG!

Guest CuberZauum
4 minutes ago, Geralt Of Rivia said:

ровно 0 запросов

1.jpg

@Geralt Of Rivia Where do you see that?
And tell me how do I get my livestream to top the polls?
What queries/tags should I put in order for the livestream to appear in TheDonato searchs results?

Guest CuberZauum

@Geralt Of Rivia Yes I know the first lines are given to this 25M channel but I don't think this has anything to do with it because just before I was able to put my livestream at the top of this 25M channel polls with the old ULTRA before it crashed correctly. I just don't understand what I have to do differently so that my livestream is recommended as it used to be..

Guest CuberZauum

What do you mean I snapped a fucking tag and took it to the top? I'm not realizing what you're saying...
I want your help, I don't know if it's the tags I put that make livestream not recommend...

Guest spideyback

I bought YT RuBot + Ultra Module 48h ago, and my order is not approved yet...

How many days i have to wait to get my order completed ? 

Edited by spideyback

Guest CuberZauum
6 minutes ago, spideyback said:

I bought YT RuBot + Ultra Module 48h ago, and my order is not approved yet...

How many days i have to wait to get my order completed ? 

Write Dm t admin, he will help you with that

6 часов назад, CuberZauum сказал:

What do you mean I snapped a fucking tag and took it to the top? I'm not realizing what you're saying...
I want your help, I don't know if it's the tags I put that make livestream not recommend...

я одно время уже публиковал статистику, у многих пользователей из Индии, Бразилии и Юго-Восточной Азии релевантные теги и просмотры из источников проходят очень замечательно. Это я пишу про тех кто активно занимается торговлей аксессуарами и прочими бытовыми товарами. В твоем случае, как писали выше @Geralt Of Rivia все настроено не понятно как. Продвижение по домашнему региону работает исправно, тегирование и источники так же работают исправно. Уже неделю в каждой теме и в личных сообщениях высказываешь свой негатив и только  у тебя одного что-то не так. Стоит может задуматься?

Guest CuberZauum
24 minutes ago, Admin said:

я одно время уже публиковал статистику, у многих пользователей из Индии, Бразилии и Юго-Восточной Азии релевантные теги и просмотры из источников проходят очень замечательно. Это я пишу про тех кто активно занимается торговлей аксессуарами и прочими бытовыми товарами. В твоем случае, как писали выше @Geralt Of Rivia все настроено не понятно как. Продвижение по домашнему региону работает исправно, тегирование и источники так же работают исправно. Уже неделю в каждой теме и в личных сообщениях высказываешь свой негатив и только  у тебя одного что-то не так. Стоит может задуматься?

@Admin @Geralt Of Rivia I am immensely sorry Fortek but as you may already know, my negativity is not intended to hurt or harm anyone. I just can't get my livestream into "TheDonato" polls, I can't I don't know why!
When you say "The promotion of the region of origin works well", you are referring that in Pais (home region) I must enter the country where I want the livestream to be recommended, is that it?
I don't understand Russian so I have serious problems understanding certain things so I want a more specific explanation of how to use Ultra's new Update.
And once again I don't want to express negativity, I just want to simply get ULTRA to recommend my livestream as before...

Guest CuberZauum

I just want to put my livestream on "TheDonato" polls but I'm not getting it and I don't know why..
I also don't understand Russian very well so I feel a bit adrift not knowing what to do for sure with the new ULTRA update to be putting the livestream ranked