Откуда вы покупаете своих прокси? Where do you buy your proxies from?

Guest nightzlifezz

Guest nightzlifezz

ENGLISH:

I've spent $100 on proxies and none of them work for me so far. So I need to know which proxies work for you on Youtube.

Please tell me the website you bought your proxies from and how many viewers you usually get.

------

RUSSIAN USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Я потратил 100 долларов на прокси, и никто из них не работает для меня до сих пор. Поэтому мне нужно знать, какие прокси-серверы работают для вас на Youtube.

Скажите, пожалуйста, сайт, на котором вы купили свои прокси и сколько зрителей вы обычно получаете.

2 часа назад, nightzlifezz сказал:

ENGLISH:

I've spent $100 on proxies and none of them work for me so far. So I need to know which proxies work for you on Youtube.

Please tell me the website you bought your proxies from and how many viewers you usually get.

------

RUSSIAN USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Я потратил 100 долларов на прокси, и никто из них не работает для меня до сих пор. Поэтому мне нужно знать, какие прокси-серверы работают для вас на Youtube.

Скажите, пожалуйста, сайт, на котором вы купили свои прокси и сколько зрителей вы обычно получаете.

get test proxy.am

Guest hyxerxs

Proxy.am is good service mate, but today I got real bad on streaming on twitch (70 max viewers, and they drop to 10-20. It's real bad, don't know what to do), but YouTube is stable for me. Only if you are interested for YouTube. 

Guest nightzlifezz

Yeah Youtube is kind of stable for me now. I used proxy.am as well and I bought 5000 running at 50 threads for 1 day just to test. But the viewers 250-200-220-180-210-170-220 etc.

Also the the views don't rank the livestream, so its pointless. Admin has to create a solution fast because if the views don't rank then the bot is useless.

1 час назад, nightzlifezz сказал:

Yeah Youtube is kind of stable for me now. I used proxy.am as well and I bought 5000 running at 50 threads for 1 day just to test. But the viewers 250-200-220-180-210-170-220 etc.

Also the the views don't rank the livestream, so its pointless. Admin has to create a solution fast because if the views don't rank then the bot is useless.

I'll see. I do not really understand the problem yet. I already wrote and wrote other users that on Youtube now there is a block of 300 spectators. If it works, then it will. No comments.