5000 proxies works but the ranking of the live stream is really bad.

Guest nightzlifezz

Guest nightzlifezz

I'm using 55 threads and 5000 proxies but every 4 minutes I reach 220 viewers and then it drops to 180 and then 4 minutes after that its back up to 220 viewers.  So yes now its a lot more stable than before. 

However, I've noticed the video does not rank well. On the live list, livestreams with only 50 viewers are ranked higher than my livestream. 

Two months ago I was using a different bot and the livestream ranked very high, infact I was on the first page. This old bot I'm talking about no longer works for livestream views but this is something that should be taken in consideration.

So I advise the admin to try and program the bot in a way so that livestream views increase the ranking of the stream. Its important to try and get on the first page because its the way to get real new viewers and real new subscribers.

First two pages is with the live filter turned on.

The last page is without any filters and someone elses ASMR stream is ranked #7 on the first page.

PAGE 1.PNG

PAGE 2 (1).PNG

live now.PNG

Edited by nightzlifezz

I agree.
Also I used other bot. My stream was in top.(first five position)
Need stable quantity viewers for position higher. Youtube appraise jumps viewers is very bad

Guest nightzlifezz
18 минут назад, Flipper сказал:

I agree.
Also I used other bot. My stream was in top.(first five position)
Need stable quantity viewers for position higher. Youtube appraise jumps viewers is very bad

Yes, its a big issue because what is the point of boosting viewers if you can't get any video on the first page for any niche so that new viewers can see my stream easily because its ranked #3 for example on the first page.

Edited by nightzlifezz

Guest SibirFox

Something that a lot of people don't realize is that the account you are using affects on the ranking.

When I just started testing RubotTools I used new accounts or 30 days aged accounts without videos and had almost no traffic from the live stream, I almost gave up on the bot.

Then I got an old account (2007) with videos and now the traffic flows.

Edited by SibirFox

Guest nightzlifezz
В 10/27/2017 в 2:45 PM, SibirFox сказал:

Something that a lot of people don't realize is that the account you are using affects on the ranking.

When I just started testing RubotTools I used new accounts or 30 days aged accounts without videos and had almost no traffic from the live stream, I almost gave up on the bot.

Then I got an old account (2007) with videos and now the traffic flows.

I was using old accounts and the videos wren't ranking. Does anyone have a solution to this ranking problem yet? Has anyone been testing lately?