How can I setup chatbot for youtube in rbtools

1. Buy gmail accounts

2. Create a channel on each account

3. Set up cookies

4. Load cookies into the program in the YouTube Ultra item

5. Download the chat wordlist

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Hi

I have recently buy rbtools for youtube when I add my livestream and click start it runs but my livestream viewer reach 150 max not 1k why

Where did you read the information that the program can give you 1000 viewers? This has been out of date for over six months.

I have gmail account and created channels on it now please tell me how to setup cookies and where to donwload chat wordlist and how to setup it as well.

Hi admin

I have recently buy rbtools but dont know there is an ultra version too, I bought rbtools last night I was wondering if you can convert my rbtool to ultra bot module I can pay remaining for ultra module is that possible?

17 minutes ago, Danny said:

Hi admin

I have recently buy rbtools but dont know there is an ultra version too, I bought rbtools last night I was wondering if you can convert my rbtool to ultra bot module I can pay remaining for ultra module is that possible?

Don't post too many topics. Write in one topic that you created initially. Respect forum rules. The ultra module is purchased in addition to the main RBtools program. Read the FAQ please.

Hi admin

I want to know if I want that only youtube ultra bot should I need to purchase rbtools as well or I can skip and only buy ultra bot?

Edited by Danny

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Hi admin

I want to know if I want that only youtube ultra bot should I need to purchase rbtools as well or I can skip and only buy ultra bot?

Ultra is an additional module for working with likes and chatbots.

17 hours ago, Danny said:

in addition means I need to buy rb tools and then ultra bot right?

If you need additional chatbots and likes, then you need to buy the Ultra module.

Geralt Of Rivia
2 hours ago, Danny said:

rbtools getting error license help?

если в 2 окна на yt накрутку включил, то блокируется лицензия на 5 минут

25 minutes ago, Geralt Of Rivia said:

если в 2 окна на yt накрутку включил, то блокируется лицензия на 5 минут

I didnt open on 2 pcs only 1 pc running and it is blocked since 2 days wt the heck?

1 hour ago, Danny said:

I didnt open on 2 pcs only 1 pc running and it is blocked since 2 days wt the heck?

The IP in the program must match the IP that you have registered in your personal account.

Spoiler

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Rbtool 7.0.3.9 working . I have purchased rbtool and service proxy. with 300 threads i am getting 20 live watching. Am i doing anything wrong ?.

image.thumb.png.6870eaa3c023905d4c9dca56f21d4f1a.png

Guest streamer

I bought the yesterday and constantly getting 100-120 live viewer with the same package right now.  It's been working normally like this for 24 hours.