Watching Sudenly Drop

Guest Gaming Loverji

Guest Gaming Loverji

I have purchased the rb tools but the problem is when i use rbtools for 2 or more hours it will suddenly drop watching to normal after 2-3 hours of usage

please resolve the isuue

9 hours ago, Gaming Loverji said:

I have purchased the rb tools but the problem is when i use rbtools for 2 or more hours it will suddenly drop watching to normal after 2-3 hours of usage

please resolve the isuue

Buy proxy too from this forum price 5$

Geralt Of Rivia
23 minutes ago, Gaming Loverji said:

Buddy i have buyed proxy also along with rbtools but my watching sudeenly drop after 2 and more hours of use

а платформа то какая?

100% проблема на вашей стороне. Есть множество людей со стримами 24/7

Guest Gaming Loverji

yes but i purchase this software for 24/7 streaming  please solve the isuue.

Edited by Gaming Loverji

Geralt Of Rivia
59 minutes ago, Gaming Loverji said:

yes but i purchase this software for 24/7 streaming  please solve the isuue.

куда вы стримите то?

Guest Gaming Loverji

I Do Stream On Youtube please solve the issue. because my live streaming reach affected because of watching suddenly drop. i request you to solve the issue. and this issue is happend in this version only. i  have used rbtools before but the older version working fine for 24/7 streaming. this  new version suddenly stop giving watching and drop full watching after 2 or more hours of use. as a customer i request to admin please solve the issue.

Geralt Of Rivia
9 hours ago, Gaming Loverji said:

I Do Stream On Youtube please solve the issue. because my live streaming reach affected because of watching suddenly drop. i request you to solve the issue. and this issue is happend in this version only. i  have used rbtools before but the older version working fine for 24/7 streaming. this  new version suddenly stop giving watching and drop full watching after 2 or more hours of use. as a customer i request to admin please solve the issue.

используйте прошлую версию. я не обновлял свою уже давно.

Guest Gaming Loverji

please give me older version link for download. this version stop giving watching after 2 hoursof use  then it need to be restart to provide watching

Guest Debkiron Chakraborty
On 11/27/2022 at 1:29 AM, Gaming Loverji said:

please resolve the isuue

Bhai When You Buy The Program ?