Purchase of program

Guest alphacasters

Guest alphacasters

@adminI have purchased the rubot program in the past using PayPal I understand this option is no longer available but the webmoney and wallet one does not work for me because I am in the USA.

Will PayPal be reactivated soon? Or can we use a different payment method such as bitcoins?

Thank you,

Alpha.

Edited by alphacasters

7 минут назад, alphacasters сказал:

@adminI have purchased the rubot program in the past using PayPal I understand this option is no longer available but the webmoney and wallet one does not work for me because I am in the USA.

Will PayPal be reactivated soon? Or can we use a different payment method such as bitcoins?

Thank you,

Alpha.

PayPal is temporarily turned off due to unscrupulous refunds. Now I'm busy updating and expanding the logging of the program to further make more detailed answers to the disputes.

Guest alphacasters

Thank you for your fast response.  

I would like to purchase the program soon, will there be an ETA?

It is the only working program for Twitch I can find anywhere.

The programs I have made only do 10-20 viewers and lag really bad.

Very nice work on the program my friend :)

10 часов назад, alphacasters сказал:

Thank you for your fast response.  

I would like to purchase the program soon, will there be an ETA?

It is the only working program for Twitch I can find anywhere.

The programs I have made only do 10-20 viewers and lag really bad.

Very nice work on the program my friend :)

If you wanna buy this program faster than you expect, buy btc and transfer it to your webmoney wallet, and you'll be able to make payments easy anywhere,

I'm not from Russia too and I still can make webmoney accounts.

Хорошая рабочая программа, я бы поспорил, краши каждые 2 минуты, и систему грузит по самые не хочу

Guest alphacasters
1 час назад, SOA сказал:

If you wanna buy this program faster than you expect, buy btc and transfer it to your webmoney wallet, and you'll be able to make payments easy anywhere,

I'm not from Russia too and I still can make webmoney accounts.

They don't make you verify your webmoney account with Russian passport ID?

I would like to figure out how to do this :)

1 час назад, alphacasters сказал:

They don't make you verify your webmoney account with Russian passport ID?

I would like to figure out how to do this :)

nope, just create an account and go to your wallets and create a BTC wallet then transfer btc to that webmoney wallet and you should be good on making payments through webmoney.

Guest alphacasters
37 минут назад, SOA сказал:

nope, just create an account and go to your wallets and create a BTC wallet then transfer btc to that webmoney wallet and you should be good on making payments through webmoney.

I get this error when trying to top off or transfer funds. 

How old is your account? I made mine 2 days ago so it may be a new verification process. 

I guess I’ll photoshop a passport and hope they don’t do actual data record searching. 

If you’ve got any ideas let me know! 

Alpha

43FA99B1-B039-430F-8AFE-44972DFD2C9C.png

4 часа назад, Vlados сказал:

Хорошая рабочая программа, я бы поспорил, краши каждые 2 минуты, и систему грузит по самые не хочу

для этого используйте дедик. Если у вас остались вопросы, то мы обязательно на них ответим. :)

5 часов назад, alphacasters сказал:

I get this error when trying to top off or transfer funds. 

How old is your account? I made mine 2 days ago so it may be a new verification process. 

I guess I’ll photoshop a passport and hope they don’t do actual data record searching. 

If you’ve got any ideas let me know! 

Alpha

43FA99B1-B039-430F-8AFE-44972DFD2C9C.png

Oh, My account is 1 year old, will try and search for a solution for you and if anything i'll quote you right away

8 часов назад, SOA сказал:

Oh, My account is 1 year old, will try and search for a solution for you and if anything i'll quote you right away

Try to negotiate with the Admin and pay his own way personally. Maybe Bank transfer or Paypall. I can pay the bill for you. But it's hard. Via Paypall will have to wait about two weeks. (They long to withdraw money on the card)

8 часов назад, DoplerTheWitcher сказал:

Try to negotiate with the Admin and pay his own way personally. Maybe Bank transfer or Paypall. I can pay the bill for you. But it's hard. Via Paypall will have to wait about two weeks. (They long to withdraw money on the card)

You're so awesome for saying that! just so you know, I already have the program the guy who started the thread is the one whose trying to find a way to buy this program, He just sent me a message asking me to buy it for him and I'll do just that.