Sign in to follow this  
arslan raja

YouTube view bot help

arslan raja

I have the latest rbtools. When I click start on the software I get up to 700 YouTube livestream view bots but then it goes down to 60-100 from 700 after 5 mins. How comes? How do I keep the bot views steady? 

Edited by arslan raja

Kostmurz

buy premium youtube 

Edited by Kostmurz

arslan raja
4 minutes ago, Kostmurz said:

buy premium youtube 

Do I have to buy premium? I don’t get why I can’t use the latest software I bought?

Kostmurz
2 минуты назад, arslan raja сказал:

Do I have to buy premium? I don’t get why I can’t use the latest software I bought?

if you want to turn stable 700 spectators, you need to buy YouTube premium

arslan raja

Okay I wasn’t told that before I bought it. I thought maybe my setting were wrong. Thank you 

spoonfullofsugar
8 hours ago, arslan raja said:

Okay I wasn’t told that before I bought it. I thought maybe my setting were wrong. Thank you 

In the same boat, a bit disappointed that 200 is the max for YouTube as there are now public bots that do more.

xiano12

Я не могу сделать это, рубот только для дергаться, но не для YouTube Вы можете сказать мне, как угодить?

spoonfullofsugar
1 hour ago, xiano12 said:

Я не могу сделать это, рубот только для дергаться, но не для YouTube Вы можете сказать мне, как угодить?

С youtube вам нужны socks5 прокси и вы можете получить максимум 200 зрителей, если вы не заплатите дополнительно

xiano12

я пытался иметь socks5 
на YouTube, и он все еще не работает, 
как мне, пожалуйста? ;-(

whitecupg
On 11/25/2019 at 9:33 PM, arslan raja said:

Same lol I thought the bot would do it, if you get enough working proxies but seems like it doesn't ... it's like a trap to buy premium?

• Like 1

spoonfullofsugar
5 hours ago, whitecupg said:

Same lol I thought the bot would do it, if you get enough working proxies but seems like it doesn't ... it's like a trap to buy premium?

Yes its exactly what it is, which is very disappointing, as there are free bots on the market that do more. I liked that it was an all in one software package.

• Like 2