hello with this program i can get 4k on live you indicate some site where to buy the proxies

Guest MAESTRO JUNIOR

Guest MAESTRO JUNIOR

hello with this program i can get 4k on live you indicate some site where to buy the proxies

2 часа назад, MAESTRO JUNIOR сказал:

Формулируйте вопрос более развернуто.

Guest Jaat

I also need 4-5k live stream viewers & I can pay any price for that. Please tell me how can I get that!.

Guest CuberZauum

@Jaat@MAESTRO JUNIOR With Rubot you can’t even reach 1000 viewers, so I suggest you pay for another software, Rubot isn’t even able to put 1000 viewers, livestream always has 600-800 viewers, it never reaches 1000 viewers, I suggest that you buy other software

Guest Jaat

Thanks for the info! Bro can you please suggest me any software which can put 4-5k live viewers? I'm searching from last 2 months.. please tell me the name of any one or two software

Geralt Of Rivia
5 часов назад, Jaat сказал:

Thanks for the info! Bro can you please suggest me any software which can put 4-5k live viewers? I'm searching from last 2 months.. please tell me the name of any one or two software

скоро у рубота выйдет обновление и будет больше лимит зрителей. Проблема с текущим количеством связана с обновлением YT.