I need help @ADMIN

Guest CuberZauum

Guest CuberZauum

Hello good afternoon Fortek

From now on I want to congratulate you on the release of RbTools 7!
I want to warn you that I can't access RbTools 7 because you simply gave permission to people who have YT Simple

I have YT ULTRA and it keeps showing an error saying that my license is invalid

I would like you to give access to RbTools 7 to people who only have YT Ultra, as only people who have YT Simple can have access to RbTools 7

My YT Ultra license would end on the 16th but it's been 2 days since I can't use YT Ultra because the "Invalid License" error appears

PS: Only people who have YT Simple can now have access to RbTools 7. My YT Simple has expired but I still have my YT ULTRA until the 16th, but counting on these two days I couldn't use YT ULTRA , my license should expire on the 18th at least

But there is a lot of things that you should implement again in RbTools 7, like proxy timer and other things, a forum member right a topic talking about that

4 часа назад, CuberZauum сказал:

Hello good afternoon Fortek

From now on I want to congratulate you on the release of RbTools 7!
I want to warn you that I can't access RbTools 7 because you simply gave permission to people who have YT Simple

I have YT ULTRA and it keeps showing an error saying that my license is invalid

I would like you to give access to RbTools 7 to people who only have YT Ultra, as only people who have YT Simple can have access to RbTools 7

My YT Ultra license would end on the 16th but it's been 2 days since I can't use YT Ultra because the "Invalid License" error appears

PS: Only people who have YT Simple can now have access to RbTools 7. My YT Simple has expired but I still have my YT ULTRA until the 16th, but counting on these two days I couldn't use YT ULTRA , my license should expire on the 18th at least

But there is a lot of things that you should implement again in RbTools 7, like proxy timer and other things, a forum member right a topic talking about that

Ultra это исключительно модуль и без основной лицензии на RBTools он работать не будет. Это касается не только Ultra, для владельцев Chaturbate точно такие же условия. Продлевайте подписку

Guest CuberZauum
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Ultra это исключительно модуль и без основной лицензии на RBTools он работать не будет. Это касается не только Ultra, для владельцев Chaturbate точно такие же условия. Продлевайте подписку

@AdminDoes this mean that I will not be able to use YT ULTRA for 16 days? It can only be a joke, right?

My Ultra license is valid until the 16th
Does this mean that until the 16th I won't simply be able to use YT ULTRA?

Edited by CuberZauum

6 минут назад, CuberZauum сказал:

@AdminDoes this mean that I will not be able to use YT ULTRA for 16 days? It can only be a joke, right?

My Ultra license is valid until the 16th
Does this mean that until the 16th I won't simply be able to use YT ULTRA?

без активной подписки на RBTools не можете. Так было всегда.

Guest CuberZauum

@Admin To be honest, I didn't know it worked like that.. I don't even have a way to renew YT Simple subscription right now because I don't have any money.. Is there really no way you can make an exception this time? It's just that I really don't have the money to pay for YT Simple now, only after the 15th will I have money to renew. how to give me an exception just this once fortek? I ask you for everything, I have been a member who has purchased and renewed licenses almost every month
I'm sorry to be asking you this huge favor

52 минуты назад, CuberZauum сказал:

@Admin To be honest, I didn't know it worked like that.. I don't even have a way to renew YT Simple subscription right now because I don't have any money.. Is there really no way you can make an exception this time? It's just that I really don't have the money to pay for YT Simple now, only after the 15th will I have money to renew. how to give me an exception just this once fortek? I ask you for everything, I have been a member who has purchased and renewed licenses almost every month
I'm sorry to be asking you this huge favor

Сделаю вам исключение. Продлил. Тему закрываю